‘Friday Thai Bites’ kicks off this Friday, June 13th from 5.30-7.30pm at Thai Garden Restaurant. Every Friday, the restaurant will be serving a range of tasty authentic Thai bites known as Gup Glaam in Thailand. It’s tapas but Thai style. They are traditionally enjoyed with a drink and are the perfect casual way to greet the weekend with friends after work.
Single tapas or sharing plates can be ordered allowing you to sample a range of up to five delicious Thai delights at once. Prices start at €5 for single portions, €13.50 for a choice of three and €20 for five. A range of Italian, French and Spanish wines will be served alongside the food, starting at €5.50. And of course, there is Prosecco for the ladies!
- Prawn and Chicken Roll, Prawn and chicken with coriander, soya, herbs, wrapped in Nori seaweed.
- See Krong Moo Dang, Pork ribs served with Red wine sauce
- Magi Khow Hur Pu Ard – Sushi Japanese Style steamed rice marinated and wrapped with misc fillings in Nori Seaweed.
- Chicken Satay, Chicken served with rich peanut sauce
- Pork and Prawn Dimsum, Steamed Pork and Prawn in rice paper
- Som Thum, Fresh Mango Summer Roll, Mango, Ice berg Lettuce, Beansprout, Mint Leave, Carrot and Thai herbs in a rice paper
- Sticky Prawns, Stir Fried Prawn with sweet spicy Garlic Dressing
- Coated Calamari, Calamari in breadcrumbs, deep fried with dipping sauce
- Tom Ka, Traditional Spicy and sour soup, with coconut milk, coriander and lime juice.
- Nangpayalub, Mussels steamed in white wine topped by spicy lemon dressing, peppers, garlic and chillies.
- Tofu Tod, Cubes of Tofu Deep fried and served with Thai cucumber and peanut sauce
- V Peek Gai Fai dang, Chicken wings with sesame seed served with red wine sauce
- Tom Ka, A mild spicy and sour soup, flavoured with coconut milk, coriander and lime juice (V – Vegetarian option Available)
Larger groups can be catered for and pre booking can be done by calling 091 567865. We look forward to seeing you all welcome the weekend in with us.